Famous or Rich?
Building a successful business can be a path to both fame and fortune, but more often, one comes at the expense of the other.
There is a small but growing cohort of business owners who have become fantastically rich through building a small business in relative anonymity. Along the way, they have prioritized wealth creation instead of falling into the trap of striving to be popular among their employees, customers and industry peers.
You may not know their names, but you can certainly learn from their wealth-building decisions in this eBook – written by John Warrillow, the bestselling author of Built to Sell and The Automatic Customer
So which side are you on?
In this eBook you will learn how to:
- The surprisingly simple strategy behind one founder’s $87 million exit
- When cross-selling your existing customers is a mistake
- How one founder received an acquisition offer of $35 million just two years after starting his company and why timing the sale of your business may be a fool’s errand
- The strategic move that took one company from being worth three times EBITDA to more than 13 times in just two years
- The 10/40 rule and how it can jack up your take from the sale of your business
- Three simple ways one founder hung on to almost all of his equity leading up to a $165 million exit